10.28.2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #301

MATTING WITH GLITTER


Ooo glitter! Of course I have a lifetime stash that doesn't get used too often =) Lizzie gave us some wonderful tips for using glitter.
 
My card was busy, so my glitter mat is simple:

Letterpress detail:


I did a letterpress technique with Rustic Wreath, added snowflakes from Quilted Winter,
a sentiment from Christmas Cheer and pink sequins to finish.

I will need to try this some more. I really liked Lizzie's cards with the curved/decorative edges of glitter!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Noelle

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The glitter is subtle but just the right touch for your lovely card. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Noelle and I like that I'm not the only one with a lifetime supply of glitter that rarely ever gets used! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the wreath and subtle glimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love the white glitter frame detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Noelle! Love the beautiful wreath! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete