10.14.2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #299

SENTIMENT WINDOWS


We survived the September where everything starts! (school, Awana, soccer, & Piano lessons, plus a big family vacation to Disneyland and the flu hitting later too...phew) I was happy to have a little time to create.

I made a snowflake window today:



I had fun playing with the new to me dies for Snowflake Medley. I used some pattern paper, PTI ink, and a sentiment from O Holy Night.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Noelle

P.S. Thought I would share my favorite pictures from our vacation:


It was my parents dream to take the kids to Disneyland, so along with my sister too we made it happen.


This one always makes me laugh.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Noelle, and fabulous family pics...looks like you had a great time!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Great designs! Fun family photos! You all looked like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pretty cards, your snowflake window is so clever! Looks like a fun family time at Disney :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever snowflake windows and two wonderful holiday cards Noelle! Happy you enjoyed Disneyland. Too bad you did not visit in November...Disneyland is really dressed up for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Noelle. Brilliant to use the snowflake as your die cut. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete