10.19.2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #300

BUILD-A-WREATH


Melissa gave us great tips to make wreaths, and I know there will be lots of lovely wreath cards!
I had a little head start because I said the next card I should make is a fall card and I already had my Rustic Wreath set out!




I cut one wreath out of glitter paper and one out of brown. Then I added details with the Mini Blooms set and sequins. My sentiment is from Phrase Play #7 with some wink-of-Stella on it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Noelle

7 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Noelle. The dark wreath in the background really sets off the glitter one on the top. Nice touch with the bottom edge. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layering of your wreath is simple but elegant looking with the gold glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Fall wreath Noelle...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Fall card, Noelle. Love the colors and stamps/dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, lovely fall card, Noelle. The glitter paper is spectacular with it's sheen and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall colors and paper. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete