10.25.2017

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge


Our inspiration:


I was inspired by the third picture and the fifth, and knew I had to have a mountain card:


It ended up being a mountain card with a letterpress look:


So I kept the card really simple so it didn't distract from the letterpress look. An the less cute details the more the card will work as a masculine card. Always need more of those!

A letterpress watercolored mountain from Scene it: Mountain View die
 and a hello from You've Been Framed: Hexagon Mini.

The letterpress tutorial I was inspired to try: http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2017/10/die-cut-letterpress-giveaways.html

Have a happy hop!
Noelle
 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the impressed mountain Noelle and perfect for a masculine card! Great take on the inspiration photo!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! Brilliant take on the challenge photo. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice simple card. I like the letterpress look and I agree on the masculine cards! I'm always short on them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This IS a great guy card, although I'd love it too! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! The snowcapped mountains look awesome! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool the way the mountain looks letterpresses into the card. Simple and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun to see your letterpress card! Want to try this, too, after seeing Jennifer’s magic. Yours turned out beautifully and definitely fits the bill for a masculine card, Noelle.

    ReplyDelete