11.25.2017

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge

November Blog Hop



Here is our lovely Thanksgiving inspiration.

I wanted to make some Thanksgiving favors for our guests. I also wanted to play with my new Winter Wonderland Kit. So I took the plaid and browns for the photo, Betsy's neat favor idea and made these:


Not only are they cute, there is chocolate inside!

Here is one Winter Wonderland fall tip: When you cut out the trees, save the top most section that you would throw away. Turn it upside down, trim it and it looks like a bat!


How fun would that be for a Halloween card!

We are still enjoying guest. So have a happy hop y'all!
Noelle

16 comments:

  1. What adorable place setting treats! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are adorable Noelle! I love that you saw a bat in the negative space. It totally does look like a bat! I'll bet your guests went crazy over these favors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your chocolate filled projects. I bet your guests LOVED them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts from the heart, Noelle! I'm sure your Thanksgiving guests were delighted by these charming favors (and the chocolate!). What a great discovery that little bat was! Enjoy your special guests! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What creative ideas, and a gorgeous project! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever use of Betsy’s Wonderland kit! Wish I was one of your guests. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever! The fact that you found a bat in remnants is so cool~love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever are you Noelle to turn a Winter kit into a Fall themed one, and with chocolate to boot! Cute, cute, and I'm sure your guests loved them too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable! I love the buffalo plaid and how you used the Wonderland die cuts for Thanksgiving decor, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are adorable and yes, the one with the bat is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! How sweet to imagine your table filled with all these favors. wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute favors, Noelle, and chocolate inside makes them even better! Clever of you to find a bat in the scraps. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and I know the favors were as much fun to look at as to receive.

    ReplyDelete