3.31.2017

Make It Monday #279

What a great little technique this week: bend your stamps to create a curved sentiment.

I thought of the curved banner from the Tinsel & Tags kit and got busy:


I used a mask and stamped What the Doodle Feathers all round the banner in Vintage Jadeite and Soft Stone. Then I curved my sentiment from Praying For You mini set and added it to the banner. I popped the banner up a little and added sequined to finish!

Have a wonderful weekend!
We are going to do a little 10 year anniversary celebrating.
Noelle

4 comments:

  1. This is soft and serene! Beautiful choice of colours and stamps for a sympathy card, and the curved sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and unique way to use those feathers Noelle...love it! And congrats on your 10th anniversary!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, very clever to use a die from Tinsel & Tags!

    ReplyDelete