3.04.2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #276

 KRAFT & COLORED PENCILS

With the little ones napping I had a few minuets to make a card (ok it was probably 45 minuets, but feels like minuets =) And tried coloring on kraft.


I colored in Rustic Wreath and added the sentiment and flowers from One Big Happy!

This past week I finished a second Blog Hop card:



Added a little gold to this pink embroidery thread!

And finally finished my '2015' 10 yr celebration card using Clipsters and Big Basics Thanks:


Have a great weekend!
Noelle






7 comments:

  1. Your wreath is so pretty and those vellum flowers are beautiful! Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love the one using the rustic wreath...so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and the one with the rustic wreath is my favorite. I like how you´ve added the vellum and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely cards Noelle!! They are all beautiful, but I really , really love your Rustic Wreath card...GORGEOUS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are beautiful cards, Noelle, but my favorite is your colored wreath with vellum and green bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creations! I really love the geometric design~it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty card Noelle! Love all the PTI goodies!

    ReplyDelete