2.05.2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #274

 PATTERN PLAY WITH DIE CUT SILHOUETTES


What a great challenge to help me use some the pretty papers I have collected!

How about a sweet deer and some purple papers:



These other cards I kept simple and worked with one pattern paper...guess i'm not to 
good at mixing =)



Yesterday my girls and I were playing with their Spirograph set and I actually followed some directions- I never did that when I was a kid- it made these awesome stars. I turned them into cards so I could share them:



Hope you have a wonderful week!
Noelle

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge and I love your Spirograph stars. Terrific idea to turn it into a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Noelle! Love all the fancy die cuts! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of pretty cards!! i love the patterned papers you used and the spirograph stars are so cool! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little deer are so cute! Love how you used the Spirograph images on your cards.

    ReplyDelete