2.11.2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2007

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2007




Papertrey Ink is celebrating! I'm excited to play along.
I found PTI in 2014 - just yesterday right =) So I don't have a 2007 set but I was drawn to the Text Boxed set and Nicholes lovely green card:




Here is my inspired card:



I repeatedly stamped 'praying for you' then clear embossed my leaves and sponged on green till the leaves appeared! I added a little stitching detail to my background.
Gold thread and a light green button finished the card.

Supplies
Simply Chartreuse Ink
Songbirds
Praying For You

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm looking forward to the rest of the celebration and seeing all the neat projects!
Have a great weekend,
Noelle




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful...love those soft sweet colors you used on your wonderful image. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete