9.16.2015

Create Along With Us: September 2015


"Christmas time is here" well not yet but if you want to make anything for Christmas it's a good time to get started! =) I have been enjoying seeing PTI's new stamps this month. Among a ton of amazing projects was this beauty from Betsy:



I wondered if I could create a 'folk' Christmas card and just had to try!!:



I used the 'Wee Folk' set and the 'Clipsters' set.
I probably should have been doing some work, but I had so much fun =)
I think the top card needs a little something more too...maybe some stitching?


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Noelle

6 comments:

  1. very pretty cards and you certainly stretched your use of the stamps to create a Christmas theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these cards Noelle...you definitely recreated the folk theme with both of them!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic designs! Great stamp choices, too! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you were inspired--great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great designs using Wee Folk. Congrats on your win and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete