8.12.2015

Create Along With Us

Create Along With Us: August 2015


Inspiration all over and the PTI release is not over yet! 
When I saw Lizzy Jones' card I knew I wanted to try that neat die-cut window look!
And aren't those pumpkins so cute!

Here's my inspiration:



and here's my card:



I did some 'smooshing' then used the bird stamps and dies from the 'Wee Folk' set to create the card. I liked how one of Lizzy's die-cut pumpkins went off the edge, so I had to try that too.
Then I finished it up with the 'Praying For You' set.

Thanks for the inspiration!
Have a great day!
Noelle

Count down till homeschool starts: 5 days!
Hopefully that's not the end of my card making days! =)

4 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty Noelle! Love the CAS look with just the one color...very calm and peaceful looking. And the cutouts really bring it up another notch...well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative card--love how you used the bird dies in place of the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete