8.01.2016

SAF Remix



Challenge: to rework a card you weren't happy with from Stamp-a-faire.
I choose 

COLOR BLOCKING WITH LEXI DALY

I like how the stamping and inking turned out, but as a card is was lacking:



My reworked card has stitching details, twine, a banner and a sentiment! Now it is ready to send to someone!



I also enjoyed 

WATERCOLOR LIKE A MASTER WITH KAY MILLER

so much that I made four more in these two styles:




Thanks for the fun challenge PTI - I was a little bummed that I didn't have a July baby...hopefully this week now! Your challenge gave me a happy lift. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Noelle

4 comments:

  1. Your remake does look finished and ready to mail! Very nice and especially like your other two cards. Hope your sweetie pie arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of your barn cards! And your watercolor cards are stunning! Hope your little one comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the finishing touches on your barn card!! and i really need to play with that watercoloring technique! p.s. i love my august birthday, but if you were due in july hopefully you won't still be waiting on the 15th, lol! actually 8.8.16 would be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments! Our little surprise came on 8.6.16!

      Delete