7.25.2016

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge

Blog Hop

Wow where have I been...finishing homeschool, going to a conference, going to Oregon, and because I'm 38 weeks prego taking naps when I used to create!  I'm sure I will have another MIA time when our little surprise arrives. I was happy to get to join today!


Here was our lovely inspiration photo:



I was inspired by the triangles, colors, and gold accents:




I dry embossed a triangle background, painted 'happy' with a little gold paint, then added gold sequins or thread.

Supplies:
One Big Happy set

Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
Noelle

7 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Noelle! Can't imagine you finding the energy and time to make them but creating does give a boost. Best wishes with your new little one to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your gold dipped word diecuts! Wonderful takes on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards and the gold dipped letters are a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Noelle and congrats on the new little blessing that's coming soon! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the touch of gold on the happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card and great color interpretation !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noelle, what darling cards. I love the pretty colors & the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete