5.25.2016

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge

May 2016 Blog Hop


Here is our lovely inspiration photo:




Its soft watercolors and popsicles just make me smile =)
I've always wanted to take a watercolor class, maybe one day! For now I'm glad I have cute stamps to help me 'cheat watercolor' =)

I used my PTI inks, Fancy That set, Folded Tag Die, and my Summer Sweetness set (the first PTI set I every bought!) to make a set of tags:




a little card:


and my daughter made a card too:


Happy hopping!
Noelle

10 comments:

  1. Love them all. Such deliciously yummy creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags and card look wonderful. And your daughter did a good job too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Noelle! Love your yummy-looking tags and little note card. Your daughter did a fabulous job also. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute set of tags! Those peachy coloured popsicles look good enough to eat. Your daughter did a great job, like the different flavours she made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! Love the flavored tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popsicle heaven here, Noelle! These are all marvelous!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww...what sweet tags Noelle! Beautifully water colored and love your daughters card too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tags! And love that your daughter is following in mom's footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags! Love your daughter's card too! So fun when they want to play with us
    1

    ReplyDelete