4.01.2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #244

MAKE IT MONDAY #244: 

SCORE LINES


I am a fan of clean and simple and lots of white space. Laurie's score technique is awesome for adding interest to that white space! I put a score pal on my wish list and hope to try this out more in the future. Here is my first try:




The score lines are hard to catch on camera, but they are there =) There are three score lines to match the three lines on the bowl.

Stamps:
Praying For You
Bowl of Sunshine
Second Helping of Sunshine

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Noelle


12 comments:

  1. What a sweet card set!

    Josiane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set of cards!Love your clean and crisp design in assorted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! So simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so eye catching. It's so fun when you do such a good job on a card that you can make multiple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully done, Noelle. Nothing makes me happier than a set of CAS cards that are as perfect as these are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noelle, I love your set of encouragement cards using Bowl of Sunshine and score lines. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful!! your score lines are so perfectly placed! Sweet sweet sweet!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absoultly love this set you created with CAS lines! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I must get this stamp set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete