4.04.2015

Make It Monday #207

Double Partial Die Cutting


What a smart technique at PTI this week! I grabbed 'Desktop Design' and had fun trying it out:


a glossy red typewriter in a pretty window


a glossy green typewriter. I really like this card, then it fell on to an open ink pad...ahhhha! I'm not the only who does this right? I went back later and inked it all up so it looked like I meant to do it =)


a sparkly red typewriter on ledger paper in a square window.

Then one card not using the technique but I couldn't stop with this sweet typewriter! I used washi tape to make some sweet pattern typewriters and then paper piece then in to a card.



Have a blessed day and a wonderful EASTER!
He has Risen!
(Goal: next year I'll be on top of making Easter cards right!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment